How Unit Dose Beauty Is Reshaping the Beauty Market
- Original Webcast Date: 30 September 2021
How fresh are the beauty products you use? When it comes to certain ingredients and types of beauty products, conserving the potency is key to keeping products at their full potential. As we think of how the beauty market has evolved and started adopting to new trends, there is a huge opportunity for unit dose delivery systems, such as capsules and ampoules, to accelerate beyond the high success it has today. With key features such as ensuring that products remain fresh and effective, unit dose is a key staple to the beauty market today… So what’s preventing your brand from offering a unit dose solution?
In this webinar learn more about:
- What the Unit Dose Beauty Market Looks Like
- Benefits of Unit Dose Delivery Systems
- How To Bring Unit Dose To Market
- Karly Ehrhardt
- Global Director Strategic Alliance & Partners, Sustainable Solutions
Karly’s background includes over 15 years of Business Development in the CDMO space. She recently moved to a role, where she will be responsible for leading Catalent’s Advanced Topical Skincare initiative, which will ensure customers the ability to utilize Catalent’s unit-dose plant-based technology for applications beyond cosmetics. She holds a degree in accounting from Penn State University, where she played collegiate Softball. Karly resides in NJ with her family.
- Jennifer Stansbury
- Co-Founder, Managing Partner
- The Benchmarking Company
Jennifer is the Co-Founder and Managing Partner of The Benchmarking Company, a beauty and personal care research firm that that is laser-focused on providing quantitative and qualitative consumer research. TBC has a proven track record in cosmetics, skincare, beauty devices, men’s personal care, body care, nail care, fragrance and wellness and personal care.
- Enter your email and "Lookup" to see if your details are on our system.
- Fill in your contact details if we do not have them.
- Confirm it's really you by receiving our verification email.