9 key questions to ask about class 3 ISO cytotoxic isolators
It is an absolute given that any Class 3 ISO cytotoxic isolator must be safe: it must protect the operator and the material being analysed. In a wide range of operations (QC testing, sampling and dispensing, vessel charging and offloading, milling), cytotoxic isolators must safeguard the:
- operator and the environment from any contamination hazards from the material
- material being manipulated from any possible contamination from the environment
Complete registration to download the full article
- Enter your email and "Lookup" to see if your details are on our system.
- Fill in your contact details if we do not have them.
- Confirm it's really you by receiving our verification email.